Monthly Archives: March 2014
If you are and want to see, stalk, or talk to me here’s where to find me.
- Friday 11:00am in Salon B: Publisher Mash Up
- Info: Ever wonder about the similarities and differences between the different small presses that publish QUILTBAG fiction? Here’s your chance to ask questions and learn more from a panel of publishers.
- Friday 3:00pm in Salon B: Storm Moon Press Publisher Spotlight
- Info: Hang out with the folks from Storm Moon Press!
- Saturday 11:00am in Salon B: When Two Won’t Do: Polyamorous Fiction
- Info: Polyamory is gaining in notoriety, slowly becoming a common trope in many erotic romances. But polyamory is about more than sex. Drop by to find out how!
- Saturday 2:00pm in Salon B: Rooster and Pig Publishing Spotlight
- Info: Join Rooster and Pig for an hour all about them!
- Saturday 5:00pm in Salon C: Rape: Not a Laughing Matter
- Info: It’s been happening for a long, long time now: rape in fiction. Rape, as a literary device, has always existed, but in the current rape culture, how has it mutated? Is rape fantasy a safe way to express ourselves? Or is it a much more insidious issue?
Of course I’ll be running around the conference causing trouble– I mean socializing. To see the full conference schedule click here.
Enjoy my misery…
and the man candy
- Start Suicide Wrap (hopefully, but probably not)
- Work on White Water
- Plan Dying Choice: Paradise 2 (maybe, we’ll see)
- Update word meter at the end of the month
Work on Freeing Pain’s novella Write 700 words every day: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31
32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37,38, 39, 40
Finish Crash Pad & submit to LT3’s Project Fierce charity anthology Snatch a story on M/M Romances Love’s Landscape Event, maybe, we shall see Fix Mail Order Cowboy Go over edits for Forbidden
- Add to & finish Triplex
- Finish A-L of my A2Z Challenge posts:
A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K, L
- Plot Woven, Love’s Landscape Event story
- Write half of Woven
I thought I’d further tease you guys. So here you go.
Half of Sampson’s face appeared in the light, the other half shrouded in heavy shadow. I felt like Sampson wasn’t just looking at me. He was looking into my very soul, seeing apart of me I didn’t let anyone see, not anymore. My father made sure I never let anyone see my innermost self. Even Amanda never got this close to me.
I took a step forward wanting to get closer to Sampson. It was stupid since there was a window and wall there but it didn’t matter. I had to get to him.
“Aw!” A hard grip on my bicep felt like a python constricting my arm. Sampson roared, this one was filled with anger and pure unbridled rage. I watched in slow motion as Sampson burst from his hiding place, his lips pulled back in a vicious snarl. He charged with every intention of smashing through the window. Sampson jumped, his claws fully extended with murder in his eyes.