Going to RainbowCon 2014?
If you are and want to see, stalk, or talk to me here’s where to find me.
- Friday 11:00am in Salon B: Publisher Mash Up
- Info: Ever wonder about the similarities and differences between the different small presses that publish QUILTBAG fiction? Here’s your chance to ask questions and learn more from a panel of publishers.
- Friday 3:00pm in Salon B: Storm Moon Press Publisher Spotlight
- Info: Hang out with the folks from Storm Moon Press!
- Saturday 11:00am in Salon B: When Two Won’t Do: Polyamorous Fiction
- Info: Polyamory is gaining in notoriety, slowly becoming a common trope in many erotic romances. But polyamory is about more than sex. Drop by to find out how!
- Saturday 2:00pm in Salon B: Rooster and Pig Publishing Spotlight
- Info: Join Rooster and Pig for an hour all about them!
- Saturday 5:00pm in Salon C: Rape: Not a Laughing Matter
- Info: It’s been happening for a long, long time now: rape in fiction. Rape, as a literary device, has always existed, but in the current rape culture, how has it mutated? Is rape fantasy a safe way to express ourselves? Or is it a much more insidious issue?
Of course I’ll be running around the conference causing trouble– I mean socializing. To see the full conference schedule click here.