Monthly Archives: May 2013
I thought you guys would like to know what I’m attempting to do while gimpy.
- Triplex – It’s a M/M/M poly submission for Storm Moon Press — this one is flowing very well and I have a feeling it will be finished by the end of May
- Tyke – Think WWII POW and the loyalty of a military dog; it’s also a Storm Moon Press anthology submission — I haven’t officially started writing this one but I have the outline for it. The outline may need a little tweaking but I think I can hammer this bitch out.
- Never Close Your Eyes – Angels, forgiveness, and gay smex; it’s also a Storm Moon Press anthology submission — I only have the overall summary for this with no outline or anything but it’s not due till July 31st so I’ve a little time to get things done.
- Multifarious – Polyamorous, Bisexual, BDSM Vampires. Yes, you read that sexy shit right. Stop drooling.
- Überleben – WWII POW and the underlying need to survive and the driving power of love.
That’s that! Do you think I’m trying too much while gimpy? No? I didn’t think so.
So far this year I’ve had three releases. His Nonexistent Coffee Break, in the Gay and Lesbian Coffee Break Quickies anthology, Freeing Pain, it’s part of a freebie Earth Day Celebration collection, and Chanson Commencante de Guerre, part of the Dracones anthology.
But, I’ve more coming down the pipe! The month of May is over and done with as far as releases but June has two! The Four of Us, part of the Dark Menagerie anthology, and Life is Unforgiving, in the Serve Me anthology, goes live. Hopefully. Fingers crossed on those. July is a mild month with only one release, The Two of Us in the Snatched anthology. August is a big month for the simple reason my novella You Are the Other Half of Me, book one of my Emotio series, becomes available!
Least everything above is the plan. Things change and stuff falls behind but I’m a wishful thinker.
I also have a few more anthologies to actually write this year. Specifically I’ve nine more. What? It’s an anthology year for me! I can’t help it! Don’t worry, don’t worry, I’ve set aside plenty of time to write books as well (so don’t lynch me, thanks).
If you’d like a snippet of stuff I’m writing (unedited, you are warned!) then join my newsletter. I don’t spam (promise). Just a simple once a month exclusive update of what I’m doing, the stuff I’ve written, and general tomfoolery (i.e. I am a dork).
Also, don’t forget about my Dracones giveaway! Comment with your name and email for a chance to win. I’ve two copies to giveaway with my lovely signature inside. Entries end Friday, May 24, 2013 midnight central time.
I think that’s it for now.
So, last Saturday I was riding my horse and decided to do some jumping. Well she refused the jump whereas I did not. If I hand’t had all the years of “falling experience” I probably would’ve been hurt a lot worse than I am. I am an expert faller.
Because of this typing stuff is going a little slow for me. At first it wasn’t that bad but the more I type the achier my hand gets. Le poop! But I’m trying to keep a steady pace with little breaks. To give you an idea pressing the home button on my iPhone hurts. My ankle hurts too but that has nothing to do with writing.
I’ll keep you posted (if I remember).
I’m over at Babes in Boyland talking about my “Dracones” title Chanson Commencante de Guerre. Also, did you know “Dracones” is a best seller over at All Romance eBooks?
Anyway, you can follow the blog hop with all the authors from “Dracones” below:
- Sunday, May 19th — Lor Rose (@Lor_Rose9009) — “Chanson Commencante de Guerre”
- Babes in Boyland — http://mjandpiper.blogspot.com/ (No Twitter Handle)
- Monday, May 20th — D.K. Jernigan (@PolyKathleen) — “Teller of Tales”
- Live Your Life, Buy the Book — http://liveyourlifebuythebook.wordpress.com/ (@LifeBuyTheBook)
- Tuesday, May 21st — Avery Vanderlyle (@AveryVanderlyle) — “Fugue in Gold and Fire”
- World of Diversity Fiction — http://sean-norris.com/ (@WoDFReview)
- Wednesday, May 22nd — Tam Ames (@Cdn_Tam) — “Finding the Rain”
- Joyfully Jay — http://joyfullyjay.blogspot.com/ (No Twitter Handle for the blog, but @JayHJay432 runs it)
- Thursday, May 23rd — Megan Derr (@amasour) — “Lukos Heat”
- Pants Off Reviews — http://pantsoffreviews.blogspot.com/ (No Twitter Handle for the blog, but @DarienMoya runs it)
- Friday, May 24th — E.E. Ottoman (@acosmistmachine) — “Weird Magics”
- The Armchair Reader — http://www.coleriann.com/ (@ArmchairReader)
- Saturday, May 25th — E.R. Karr — “Two in the Bush”
- The Novel Approach — http://thenovelapproach.wordpress.com/ (@Novel_Approach)
Of course, I don’t have the actual links to the posts since they haven’t gone live yet, but clicking the links should take you to them pretty easily. Enjoy the tour!
P.S. If you comment on this post here you could win a signed paperback copy of “Dracones” from me. I’d hurry though because the contest ends this Friday the 24th!