I’m somewhere else:
I’m over at Babes in Boyland talking about my “Dracones” title Chanson Commencante de Guerre. Also, did you know “Dracones” is a best seller over at All Romance eBooks?
Anyway, you can follow the blog hop with all the authors from “Dracones” below:
- Sunday, May 19th — Lor Rose (@Lor_Rose9009) — “Chanson Commencante de Guerre”
- Babes in Boyland — http://mjandpiper.blogspot.com/ (No Twitter Handle)
- Monday, May 20th — D.K. Jernigan (@PolyKathleen) — “Teller of Tales”
- Live Your Life, Buy the Book — http://liveyourlifebuythebook.wordpress.com/ (@LifeBuyTheBook)
- Tuesday, May 21st — Avery Vanderlyle (@AveryVanderlyle) — “Fugue in Gold and Fire”
- World of Diversity Fiction — http://sean-norris.com/ (@WoDFReview)
- Wednesday, May 22nd — Tam Ames (@Cdn_Tam) — “Finding the Rain”
- Joyfully Jay — http://joyfullyjay.blogspot.com/ (No Twitter Handle for the blog, but @JayHJay432 runs it)
- Thursday, May 23rd — Megan Derr (@amasour) — “Lukos Heat”
- Pants Off Reviews — http://pantsoffreviews.blogspot.com/ (No Twitter Handle for the blog, but @DarienMoya runs it)
- Friday, May 24th — E.E. Ottoman (@acosmistmachine) — “Weird Magics”
- The Armchair Reader — http://www.coleriann.com/ (@ArmchairReader)
- Saturday, May 25th — E.R. Karr — “Two in the Bush”
- The Novel Approach — http://thenovelapproach.wordpress.com/ (@Novel_Approach)
Of course, I don’t have the actual links to the posts since they haven’t gone live yet, but clicking the links should take you to them pretty easily. Enjoy the tour!
P.S. If you comment on this post here you could win a signed paperback copy of “Dracones” from me. I’d hurry though because the contest ends this Friday the 24th!
Posted on Sunday, May 19th, 2013, in Blog Hop, M/M, Release, Romance and tagged anthology, blog hop, dragons, gay, gay romance, Guest post, romance, Storm Moon Press. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.