What’s Coming Down the Pipe
I was sitting here, minding my business, and thought, Lor, what do you have coming out? I took a look inside my personal bible and about fainted. Y’all… Here’s the breakdown of what’s happening in the next few months.
- “GLBT Coffee Break Quickies” His Nonexistent Coffee Break – coming Friday, April 12, 2013
- “Earth Day” Freeing Pain – coming April, 22, 2013 [Freebie]
- “Dracones“ Chanson Commencante de Guerre – coming May 17, 2013
- “Serve Me“ Life is Unforgiving – coming May 24, 2013
- “Dark Menagerie” The Four of Us – coming June 7, 2013
- “Snatched” The Two of Us – coming July 12, 2013
- You Are The Other Half of Me – coming August 30, 2013
If you counted, that’s seven stories from me in the next five months (including this one). I’ve one thing every month and two some months. I’ll be a busy little bee and hopefully not die under editing strain.
Let’s just see how this goes… Did I mention I’m currently working on more stuff for more anthologies and even MORE books? No? Oh, well, I just did.
(Everything listed is with Storm Moon Press, and the dates [unfortunately] are subject to change.)